Monday, August 31, 2015

The Comb Over

I try to have a plan for every day.  It can be a simple plan such as do 4 loads of laundry, water the grass, cook supper, feed Annie 85 times, calm Bitty while he throws his 3 year old fits, or clean some messes.  Then other times I prefer to get out of the house for my own sanity and see what I can get in to.  On Thursday, the littles (what I call Bitty and Annie) and I went to Oxford.   Unfortunately, Ford missed the road trip because he was at school.  I hadn't seen my almost 91 year old granddaddy since Father's Day.  He can't hear much, but he enjoyed the entertainment from my littles.

I appreciate y'all telling me that Annie is now sporting a comb over.  Ohhhh my gosh!!!!
Boys and dirt!!!  Our yard is a big fat mess.  We built a house on 9 acres which was basically a field since forever that had only been occasionally bush hogged.   Now we have the lovely task of trying to turn it into a yard.  The bushes man (landscaper) has been called and is coming soon.  Until then I will let my boys dig holes!
Yesterday Fancy "needed to" go to the farm and bush hog a field he can eventually plant a food plot on for his deer friends.  As I've said before, if you've got a job to do Bitty will help you whether you want him to or not!
Annie and I rode the gator out there to check on them.  It was a good idea, but I'm paying for it today.  I have sneezed no less than 45,000 times because of the "stuff" that was flying around out at the farm.  I'm allergic to life basically.  (Tested for allergies in 2006.   I was allergic to 34 of the 40 things!)
Ohhh sister loves her baby doll.  She eats her constantly!
Doesn't he look peaceful?????????   This was after a full out tantrum.  He was sent to the time out chair and fell asleep.
Fit.   Throwing a fit!
Here too.  He ran down the hall from me, covered his face, and hid in a corner.  It took 3 minutes before he'd calm down enough for me to hold him.   Then he sat in my lap with his face covered for 10 minutes before he'd look at me.   These are some trying times my friends... some trying times!
Breakfast
Afternoon football...
Tying Daddy's shoes
Discussing game plays
He got mad and decided to pout.
Saturday we had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.   Isn't my little princess so cute!
On Fridays the boys can wear their jerseys to school to support the football players.
I think he wants to be a Tri Delta like his mommy?!?!?!?
No words
After school on Friday the littles and I had a picnic in the park.
Please note he's only eating the sausage.  He's a carnivore.
Ford L-O-V-E-S school this year.  He's got a sweet teacher and lots of friends in his class.  They are reading some Junie B. Jones books and you better believe this got his motor running.  I told him I had some in the attic and before I knew it I was digging in boxes.  We ended up starting to read our own Junie B. Jones book at home!
My bosses
Annie is into ripping your face off and giving kisses.  

Yesterday she got to start eating Puffs.  I'd say they were a BIG hit!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...