Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Best prank ever

I'll start off by saying that my behaviors were not learned from my parents, and they'd not be impressed with how I act!!!!  With that being said, pranks and practical jokes are one of my most favorite things to do!!!

I was looking through an old purse cleaning it out yesterday.  I unzipped the side pocket and found something interesting.  I picked it up and a multitude of thoughts and emotions flooded my body at once.  I immediately knew I must use this item to play one of my greatest pranks on Trey. 
Yep.  Gasp!!!!  I'm bad, terrible, mean, blah blah blah!!!  To put up with me one must have a sense of humor.  So here goes...

I put the treasure on his bathroom sink and waited. Some hours later he comes home, changes clothes, and notices his party favor on the counter.  Without fail, he instantly comes stalking me out in the house.  I'm busy tending to the offspring so he can't blurt out exactly what he's thinking.  I believe it was something like.., "Jill!!!"  "Really???"  "Noway!!"  I like to pride myself in my acting abilities and I went into full blown Oscar nominated actress roll.  No laughing. No smiling.  Just believable.  

In true Trey fashion he had to go cut the grass.  We have 9 acres so this activity takes place quite often. After a few more small bits of discussion about baby 4 on the way he went outside for the next 3 hours to mow.  He's praying hard on that mower, and I'm dying at my best prank ever and letting those who need to know what kind of stunt I've pulled now.  

When he finally comes back inside I'm watching TV with a friend.  Mind you I never watch TV except The Bachelor or Bachelorette which I'm sure is the reason for the loss of many brain cells. 

She leaves and he corners me in the kitchen. At this time he's like tell me what's going on.  I decided to throw another spin on the prank.  (It just kept getting better).  I told him to call my brother and they could cry together because my sister in law was pregnant too!!!   I had him going on this for a good 5-10 minutes.  

He's panicked.  He told me while on the mower he thought about: how we'd afford four kids, how to add on to the house, when I'd go back to work, what to name the child, etc!

Well, after 5 long hours I told him the truth.  He took off running down the hall and locked me out of the bedroom!!!!  This morning he still had his panties in a wad saying how mean I was.  I even got a text that read....

"It's a bad bad joke.  I made up my mind we really were. I feel like somebody died now. "

Thursday is our 10th anniversary.  I need to keep him on his toes at all times!!!  Even if I do play terrible jokes he still loves me and puts up with me.  Happy TEN year anniversary, Trey!!!!  I love you!

No comments:

SB2024 activities

Spring break is always a nice break from the hustle and bustle of school.  Choir had a performance at church. Annie, Kinley and Anne Walker ...