Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thumb Sucker

I think it's actually going to happen today.  I'm not going to hold my breath though because lots of people these days aren't reliable.  BUT the Comcast folks are "supposed" to come hook up our internet.  It sure will be nice not to feel like I live in 1990 anymore.  Sure I have Internet on my phone, but we live near a "dead spot" and half the time it doesn't even work. So this morning I'm waiting in my new bff to connect me to the outside world.  We've only lived here 11 weeks.... No biggie!

This is my thumb sucking baby.  If she can get that left hand near her mouth she goes to town.  
I have the "Time Hop" app on my phone. I love getting updates of what I did this day 2 years ago and so forth.  Last week I found one of Ford pulling JB in his wagon.  We recreated the event. 
Two years ago....
Last weekend Puddin and Pops took Trey and me and Uncle Vance and Emily to eat at a restaurant called Kathryn's in Moon Lake.  Getting a sitter for my three can be tricky, but my friend, Jessica, was up to the challenge!!!!
I've said it before, if you're doing pretty much anything then Bitty is going to help.   He's helping in his "jommies". 
This pretty baby will be three months old on the 23rd.  That's a quarter of a year.  I've made it three months.  I think that's outstanding.  Three kids isn't easy, and if you say it is then you're lying!!!!
She desperately tries to roll over.  She hates tummy time.  I'm pretty sure Ford hates it more for her.  When she makes the slightest unhappy noise he flips her over.  He doesn't want his baby to be upset.  
The Bit is fond of her too.  He says she's his best friend (then lists the rest of the family too).  I do have to watch him.  He's rough.  He tries to twist her arms and legs a lot.  Annie gets to screaming and I get to spanking. 
Ford ran fever all weekend.  On Monday, I braved the pediatrician all alone with all three.  We had to wait 45 minutes.  That was fun!  NOT!!!   John Brantley tried to rip Annie's fingers off in the waiting room.  She started screaming.  I took him outside and lit into him. I believe in corpoal punishment even though it doesn't work on him.  
There's that thumb again!
Just a swinging .....
Then after Ford got the mystery virus Bitty got it. You know something isn't right when he willingly falls asleep on the couch at 6:15. 
Hey y'all... I'm sitting in the Bumbo. 
The baseball season concluded on Tuesday.  I took lots of pictures with my good camera. I'll post them if I ever get the Internet. 
I was trying to take pictures and hold Annie which proved to be difficult.  I passed her off to Emily. 
Normal activity. 
The child climbed ALL over me the entire game. 
Last night Bitty found his true partner in crime, Walt.  This next school year could prove to be challenging for their teacher.  I think they'll keep the principal's office chairs nice and toasty. 
Soooo the other night Trey was bathing the boys in my shower.  When I do this I turn the shower heads on, tell them to get wet, then they step to the side so I can bathe them without getting wet.  Not Trey.  He made them stand in the shower without water hitting them so they were cold. I kept giving him instructions on how to do it right.  Apparently he didn't like my advice and soaked me with the shower wand. I told him he'd pay. 

He drove to work with a new tag and tampons on his truck!!!!   I'm just keeping it real. 

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...