Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Bandits

Good things come to those who wait.  And boy oh boy did I wait 11 weeks for Comcast to come service my internet.  With that being said, I have a glob of pictures from my camera that I never imported to the computer because I couldn't get on the internet to blog.  And it KILLS my soul because my OCD is so bad that I will have pictures that are weeks old just now coming up.  This too shall pass.  I'll get over this bump in the road!

We all know that Ford played baseball this season and I can finally put up some pictures from his last game.

 He's so cute!!!  And just as sweet as he is cute!
 The Bit wasn't much into people or pictures on this night.  Can you tell?
 Waiting on his trophy....
 He's proud....
 Warming up...
 Batter up....
Way to go Bandits!!!  I sure do love my #4.
Annie's 3 month blog below...

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...