Monday, April 20, 2015

Piggy is screaming to eat

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!  I'm behind again on my blogging.  Not having internet access in my home is driving me crazy.  Comcast is our issue, and this too shall pass.  I have so many pictures and so much to say that it'll take me several posts to catch up.

Last weekend Ford was invited to a birthday party in Oxford.  This was about a 40 minute drive from our house.  The boys played "Who can talk the most and ask the most questions" on the way over there.  Between that and Annie squeaking I was a bit frazzled.  On the way home Ford started in on his questions yet again.  Finally, I told them to just ride and be quiet.  Apparently that was too much to ask of Fordman.  He couldn't do it.  He talked and questioned me.  So I got him back.
My baby boy is OCD to the max like his momma.  The fact that I turned the AC on two different temperatures almost sent him into orbit!!!
 
The sweetness of Bitty....
The other day we were playing outside, and when that fun was over I went to go open the door to our house.  It was locked.  Bitty was the guilty party.  This was not the first time he had locked me out.  We had to call Representative Lamar to rescue us.  This time I was able to get in the house.  I explained to John Brantley yet again that we DO NOT lock the doors.  He got to sit in time out.  Do you see him through the fireplace in that chair?!?!?!
John Brantley still cries to "go home".  He is referring to the house we rented for 10.5 months.  This was our rental, and he needs to go back there every time he has a meltdown.  
Miss Priss is getting hefty.  I took this picture when she was 7 weeks old.  Today she is 8 weeks.  
Remember I told you I had simplified my life and made the boys sleep together... here it is.  They basically share a pillow too!!!!
Obsession at it's finest.  This big brother LOVES his sister.  I am so thankful too.  He prayed for this baby for at least a year before I even found out I was pregnant.  I sure hope the love continues and it'll be mutual forever!
Baseball is going great.  Ford usually plays pitcher (which means he wears a face mask and stands behind the coach who actually pitches).  He has gotten more aggressive and has actually gotten some people out at first!
If you plan to do anything you better bet your bottom dollar that Bitty will come with you.  Our driveway is pretty long.  Taking out the garbage requires a hike.  The other morning I reminded Trey that this needed to be done.  Fear not, his trusty side-kick was right with him!!!
Sweet baby napped in the car and woke up all pouty.  
Ford is basketball obsessed!!!!!  We currently do not have a basketball goal so we opted for an afternoon playing at the church.  We brought our friend, Leland, to play.  He isn't quiet as infatuated with the game as Ford is.
Annie slept while they shot hoops.
Bitty climbed the bleachers.
The late afternoons can get tricky at our house.  This time is also referred to as the "witching hour" by most.  We have been going on lots of golf cart rides around the country club.  One night we ran into our friend, Maggie, out riding too.  Annie and Maggie are two weeks apart and are destined to be BFF.
More posts to come this week.  Piggy is screaming to eat.

1 comment:

Kara Paulk said...

Jill - Do you have the blogger app on your phone? it's a great way to do a post anywhere and save as a draft. then very easy to check on a computer when you can get to one!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...