Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Where's the normality???

And I'm back.  This blog post has been days in the making.  We still don't have internet at our house so I have to use a computer when I can find time.  I have downloaded pictures twice at Trey's office and now I am at Puddin and Pops' house working on it.  I am just ready for some normality in my life.  Yes, we still have workers in our house, Trey is still in Jackson because the session has one more week, John Brantley has been sick, and today my house smelled like rotten eggs.

I called Trey to tell him of the major funky stinch and he said it might be a gas leak and to leave.  Well, hot dog.  Fortunately, the boys were at school so Annie and I packed up and headed out.  I'm hoping the issue is resolved when we go home. 

The other night someone brought us supper and even brought flowers!!!!  How nice was that!!!!  They have been a lovely addition to my kitchen table this week.  It's the little things in life, people.
To keep my life interesting, Bitty got the stomach bug last Saturday night.  When kids learn to get sick in the potty my life will be complete.  I believe my washing machine ran for 48 hours straight.  THANK GOD no one else got sick.  I am not even lying, I prayed and prayed and then prayed some more that no one else would get sick.  I'm pretty sure I couldn't handle that.  We eventually ended up at the doctor and the little guy lost a pound.  He was down to 25.5 lbs.  That puts his BELOW the 5th percentile in weight for his age.
This cool cat fled the coop when he learned that Bitty was sick.  He had his Puddin come and rescue him asap and stayed the night with her!

    Whenever I sit down to feed Annie I always have a little visitor to come and check on us.  Usually he "needs me" or he wants to kiss Annie.  Nonetheless, I get company from the Bit.

    He was pleased to go to school this morning equipped with his Easter eggs for the big hunt next week.

    Ford just looked tough before school.

    Yesterday, Ford and I had to go to the dentist.  I prepared our hygienist that she should rest her ears.  Ford always has a lot to say.

    X-rays!!!!
    Now if this isn't sweet, I don't know what is!!!!!!!
  While we were at the doctor when Bitty was sick, I asked them to weigh Annie.  She was 7 pounds 3 ounces at birth and 4 weeks and 2 days later she had gained a whopping 2 pounds and was 9 pounds and 3 ounces.  That puts her in the 25-50th percentile.
I'm just hanging out waiting until my momma feeds me again.
Baby sister and I spend a lot of time together.  She knows and prefers her momma.  Even when it's 3:00 AM and all I want is to sleep I try to cherish these moments.  She's my last baby, and I don't want to regret not snuggling enough.  
Annie does some amazing napping in her rock-n-play.   Big girl graduated to a size 1 diaper today.
I'll let the boys sleep with me "sometimes" when Trey is gone.  The other night I decided I needed a picture.  I absolutely sleep better when they are NOT in the bed with me, but it's a sweet time and I know one day I will wish they were snuggled up with me.
    In other news, Ford starts baseball tomorrow.  It's going to be freezing cold and wet, but we shall be there with bells on.  Go Bandits!!! 
     
    P.S.  My plan is to blog again before a week is over.....
 

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...