Sunday, January 25, 2015

Not my first rodeo

We are just trucking right on along through the days.  The boys are busy, I’m growing, and the house is slowly progressing.  Unfortunately, we won’t get moved before Annie comes.  I was disappointed, but it is what it is.
 Ford tells me several times a day he is ready for sis to come out.  He then asks how many days it will be until she gets here.  I always say, “I don’t know, but it could be any day.”
 Tonight Bitty told me he didn't like his nose and asked me to pray that Gigi (Jesus) would give him another nose!!!  I kind of honked it and he laughed!
 My boys need haircuts about every 6 weeks.  Here’s the before….
 After.... Bitty was mad.  Can you tell!?!?!?!
I’m really probably the LEAST fun person I know about now.  All I want to do is crawl in my bed and hide until Annie comes.  I’ll probably want to hide there for a while after she comes too, to be quite honest.

Despite my misery I am experiencing from the rapid belly growth and weight gain, I know that my life will soon come to a screeching HALT and I need to embrace these last few weeks.  Friday night we decided to go out, grabbed a quick dinner, and went to the movies.  I felt pretty blah and wanted to stay at home, but convinced myself that I needed to get out.  On Saturday I went to a baby shower in Oxford and persuaded Trey and the boys to come too.  They played around while I was at the shower and then we went to the Ole Miss vs. University of Florida basketball game.  No one had more fun than Ford Lamar.
 
You can literally take Ford anywhere and he will adapt and behave.  He sat so still and focused on that game.  You have never seen such from a 5 year old.  He was actually very ticked at the beginning when Ole Miss was losing.  Let’s just say he is very competitive and wants his Rebels to be winning.   When they would score he was up yelling and clapping.  If the other team was winning he wasn't a good sport about it.
John Brantley had a lot of “flippancy” as my parents called it.  He sat still for maybe 3 seconds the entire game.  He was up, down, high, low, side to side, upside down… you name it.
And the Representative drank coke, ate Cracker Jacks, and read stuff on his phone the entire game.  He claims the game was making him nervous!
Pregnancy Update:

I’m 35 weeks and getting large.  I went to the doctor on Thursday.  I had gained 2 pounds in two weeks which puts me at a grand total of 29 pounds. 

I still have The Beast (hernia) and it’s pretty much in full swing 24 hours a day.  When the hernia is out it causes swelling from blockage.  Well, I’m swollen all day too…even in the morning.  It’s lovely.  By the end of the day I hurt and sitting down will help to some degree.  I’ve noticed that I bruise a lot easier now and find random spots all over my legs.  Then I wonder what in the world I ran into.  Little spidery veins are appearing on my legs too.  Total package ladies…. Total package!!!

I started noticing numbness and tingling in my arms a few weeks ago.  It’s carpal tunnel.  So fun.  I remember having it with Bitty too.


To clarify:  I am due on February 28.  I am scheduled to be induced on February 23.  If I make it to my induction date I will be 39 weeks and like 2 days.  I have never made it that far in a pregnancy.  HOWEVER, I desperately (despite my misery) want to make it that far.  I am no idiot.  This isn’t my first rodeo.  I know it’s MUCH easier with her in here than when she comes out!!!   I am prepared for her to come any day now.  So we shall see!!!!!!!........

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...