Saturday, January 17, 2015

A perfect seat

The majority of my blog is about the boys, a smaller percentage about me being preggo, and a slim portion is about Trey.  I think he would probably prefer for it to remain this way since he has no clue what one might say about him.  Fear of the unknown!!!  Well, he’s about to be talked about…in a good way.

I like Trey.  I think he’s a good guy, wonderful Christian man, fun daddy, hard worker, loyal friend, and dedicated citizen to our community.  He was recently nominated and elected as a deacon of our church here in Senatobia.  I am extremely proud of Trey and know he will serve our church well.

Last Sunday night he was ordained during a sweet service.  I was fortunate enough (still not sure how I feel about this) to join Trey down front as all the deacons both active and inactive prayed over us and encouraged us.  After about six or seven men came by the emotions started and I was trying to hide my tears.  Didn't work.  Putting a severely pregnant woman in an emotional situation shouldn’t be allowed.  I DO NOT cry in front of people, not even Trey.  I choose to cry alone.  This made me very uncomfortable.  However, it was all out of sweetness and love. 

Here’s a copy of the order of worship from last Sunday night complete with all hymns selected by Trey himself.
Tuesday the boys and I loaded up and headed to Jackson.  I am sure that my doctor wouldn't have thought this was an exceptional idea.  Well, I didn't tell her.  I needed to get out of town one last time before Annie arrives.  We stopped by to see our favorite representative and ran around the capitol to stir things up a bit.
Naturally, we stopped by the Children’s Museum to play and release some much needed energy.
We met up with our friends, the Wilson’s.  My boys are the same ages as their boys, Ryder and Rhodes.
The Children’s Museum sure can work up an appetite.  Ford wanted the world to know that he made a “happy plate”.
We had a fun trip ... headed home.
 

Back at home means back to school and all things that come with that.  Today I got this note…
Let’s just say this might have stressed this pregnant momma out a slight bit.  Ford was 100% pumped up about this cape idea.  Our next stop was the fabric store where he chose none other than OLE MISS!!!  Now to come up with 100 items to attach….


Last week, at 33 weeks, I went to the doctor for my check-up.  I had gained 5 pounds in 2 weeks.  Oops!!!  I’m up 27 pounds which is a LARGE number, but I am still smaller than I was at this point with John Brantley… I was an amazon.

I am carrying Annie VERY low.  I am sure I shouldn't hold my children, but I do.  My belly is a perfect seat for Bit.
Today I turned 34 weeks and feel like it’s time to skid into home plate.  Yes, Trey, I just posted a picture of my belly….
I ohhhhhhhh so badly want to do some serious nesting, but we are still renting and not settled.  This is Annie’s room….
Tonight is a RARE night!!!!  I am home alone on this lovely Friday night.  Trey is having a slumber party with his BFF’s from high school at the farm, and the boys are with my parents.  I think they are enjoying themselves….
Trey asked if I would be okay.  I laughed and said, “This could be the last time for 18 years that I am home alone all night.”  I have BIG plans to relax and pop a Biore’ nose strip on in about 5 minutes.  
Happy half birthday to me today.... 32.5 years old!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...