Saturday, November 29, 2014

Gobble Day

I feel extremely blessed to live so close to all of my immediate family.  Although we don’t necessarily see one another every day, we are close enough to make a quick trip if needed. 

Thanksgiving Day we decided to spend with my side of the family.  My brother and his wife offered to host the function at their home in Germantown.  We were all given our food assignments and headed their way.

The Menu…
Kid's table
Adult's table
Ashley had everything decorated so nicely.  I later told Trey that if we were expected to host then I would be in trouble because I need some better décor for entertaining.  Glory… I would just like to know where half of my stuff is.  Living out of boxes isn't my cup of tea.


Before we ate there was time to play…
BoomPa doing the turkey honors
Mrs. Becky and my mom with their grandkids
And we can't leave out Amos
I think they fell out of chairs more than they ate!!!
That would be Ford on the bottom, Ken, my brother, on top of him, and Molly Cate just a smiling!
Ford, "HELP!!!!!!!!"
The whole gang
Silly pose!!!
And today was the EGG BOWL!!!  I opted to stay home since I feel that I am a busy person.  If someone would have taken JB for the day, I could have moved mountains.  He slowed me down quite a bit being so grouchy.  But, Trey and Ford did manage to make it to Oxford.  Trey is a member of the M Club and he was able to get down on the field before the game.  This pleased Ford Lamar VERY much!!!!!!
The Rebels WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I hope you and yours had a fabulous Thanksgiving too!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...