Saturday, October 4, 2014

Bragging Rights for bad communication

Now I’m no psychologist, but I am assuming that if you polled a lot of married people they would say “communication” is a key factor to any relationship.  I believe it is.  I would say Representative Lamar and I communicated better in years past.  Now that we have two kids who demand most of our time it’s hard for us to have “us” time and talk.  We “forget” to tell each other things.  He apparently forgets to tell me important things.

I was informed by the plumber working on our new house that my husband was written up in the local paper.  I’m guessing I looked like an idiot when I said I had no clue what he was talking about.  I later found a newspaper and sure enough… Trey was honored and I NEVER knew!  When I asked him about this he didn't think it was too big of a deal.  Well I do!


I joke on Trey a lot and try to ruffle his feathers, but he is a great lawyer and representative for our area.  I really don’t know anyone who loves Senatobia more than Trey does, and I believe that is why he is so good at representing our people.  He sacrifices time away from his family to make our community a better place to live and for that so many people should be grateful.  He has worked very hard to get where he is today, and his hard work has definitely paid off.

I am honored to call Trey Lamar my husband and the father of our children.  I can’t imagine going through this journey called life with anyone else.  Thank you for your hard work, love to your family and community, and dedication to everything you do.  You make me proud!!!!!!!!  We love you, Trey and Daddy.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...