Saturday, April 19, 2014

Egg hunting experts

I love Ford’s school and his little class.  I love even more that I am able to participate in their fun parties.  On Thursday they had an Easter party at Langston’s house.

We got there before all the festivities started so they had a little free play.  What kid doesn't like some free play!!!
 That was followed up by pin the tail on the rabbit.  Some of the kiddos were giving the head a tail.  Hey… they tried!!!
 The part that all the children were trying to patiently wait for was the Easter egg hunt.  What’s in an egg?  Well candy of course!!!!!!  The eggs weren't really hidden; they were mostly just laid throughout the grass.  I believe they were gone in less than 60 seconds.
 My precious almost 5 year old!!!!
 Lily, Neil, Ford, and Caroline
 The Easter Bunny came to the party and everyone got a turn to take a picture.  Ford has never been scared of Santa or the Easter Bunny.  I can’t say the same thing about Johnny B.
 Ford was sneaking some candy.
 Ford and Langston, our soon to be neighbor
 Both 3k classes at his school....plus Peter Cottontail
 No party is complete without a piñata!!!  These piñatas were built FORD tough because they wouldn't bust.  Eventually the teachers had to cheat and begin ripping it in order for the candy to fall out.
 C-A-N-D-Y!!!!!!!!!!!
 They were like little vulchers.
 And snack time
 As if one egg hunt wasn't enough, we went for round two that night at church.  The first group to hunt was ages 3-first grade.  Well, Bitty is only 22 months, but I am so sure I could take him to such and not let him participate.  I thought since I made 24 cupcakes for the festivities that he could partake too.  He’s a quick learner.
 I’m just not sure he knows what to do with the basket!
 On your mark...
 Get that booger before you go...
 Ford wasn't enjoying the waiting faze.
 G-O!!!!
 My sweet, Ruth, helped Bitty run with the big kids.
 CHA-CHING!
 Me too.... me too!!!
 Now Ford is very smart, but I am thinking he was a bit confused on his holidays.  He quickly transferred his Easter eggs to his Halloween bucket.  Whatever works, right???!!!
 Two new blogs below and more to come....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...