Friday, April 18, 2014

A turkey bird

Things have been pretty crazy around here for the last few weeks.  But, in spite of the craziness, I managed to get some cute pictures of my crew.

Last Sunday before church…
 John Brantley helping momma pack
 Our sweet neighbor, Peyton, came over to play with Ford and do some arts and crafts.
 He’s a cool dude!
 Had to change the shades…
 Every now and then I catch them playing together sweetly!
 Trey has been determined to kill him a turkey bird.  Well, on Friday he did just that.  Ford was at school when he came home with his prize so that left John Brantley to investigate it alone!
 He wasn't so sure about this new critter in our yard, but he did want to be a part of whatever it was.  I got a cute video of Trey explaining it all to him and at the end John Brantley kicks the turkey!  That’s my Bitty.
 Later that day Trey cleaned his bird and it was a definite man venture.  I don’t partake in any sort of wild life cleaning, so I just took pictures and ran off.  Fancy knows that I won’t eat the stuff if I see it all cut up.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...