Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easters of the Past

I often times remind Trey how lucky he is that I don’t have a hobby because I save him a lot of money that way.  He hunts, fishes, plays golf, etc. which are all expensive extracurricular activities.  I guess blogging would be mine, and it just takes up time.  With that being said, I thought an Easter blog was very appropriate since Sunday we will celebrate that Jesus LIVES!

I started blogging in the summer of 2008 and my first few entries were pretty rough.  I didn't have much to talk about until the kiddos came along, therefore, I don’t have many Easter pictures prekids.  Here I have Ford in the belly….
2009
2010
2011
2012
2013
It really is amazing to me how much our little family changes through the years.  This time last year Bitty wasn't even walking and hardly had any hair.  Now he is wide open, running, pinching, biting, squealing and adding LOTS of life to our lives.  

I love a throwback or some pictures from the past, if you will.  Here I am with the Easter bunny when we lived in Carthage, MS, in 1985.  

Ken and I on Easter in Carthage in 1984 
Ken and I on Easter in West Point in 1988 
I got Puddin to find me some pictures of Trey from Easters of the past.  She came up with some good ones.  This is Trey’s first Easter in Senatobia- 1981.  
Pops, Trey, and Puddin on Easter in 1981
Trey and Vance with the Bunny- late 80's

Tonight I’d like to go out with a BANG…. Trey hunting Easter eggs, acting goofy, wearing high tops, on Easter 1989!!!!

I have LOTS of blogs to come so stay tuned….

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...