Thursday, January 23, 2014

A razor to the face at Puddin's

We have pretty much been in Mayberry since our trip to Huntsville to let Ford see the “rockets”.  I decided we needed a little trip so on Tuesday we headed south.  Our destination was none other than Jackson. 

I was tired from lack of sleep Monday night so Bitty and I napped after we got there.  I left Ford on the couch to watch PBS.  Gasp….. I know… he watched TV.  I am a PBS mom and that is about it.  No worries on the bad cartoon stuff.  After our nap John Brantley ran back to Puddin’s bathroom, got in her shower, grabbed a razor, and yep… straight to the face.

Having a snack
 Check out that cheek
 PBS time
 We went to bed fairly early on Tuesday night, and it’s a good thing we did.  At 2:42 AM, Bitty started crying in the pack-n-play.  It was rough having approximately 2.5 inches worth of a pillow to sleep on the rest of the night!!!

Wednesday we headed to the Children’s Museum.  We love that place.  I bought a year-long pass last February and we have definitely gotten our money’s worth!
 The boots
 Miss Taylor joined us on our field trip.
 We have lots of things to work on with John Brantley and sharing is at the top of the list.  Notice the mouth… he is giving Ford an earful in his own little language.
 Milking a cow....
 Today we got ready and went to see Daddy at the capitol.  I always get nervous going to see him because of the parking situation.  All the senators and representatives have assigned spots and the visitors are just out of luck in the parking situation.  I pulled up to the security guard tower and kindly pleaded my case and made sure they knew I had two small children in tow.  They gave me a good spot to park and we headed in to make our presence known!
 Daddy's seat
I believe Ford was presenting some bills here….
 Someone gave Bitty a stick.  That was safe!!!
 May I have the microphone please….????....
 He had some stuff to present himself….
Their hair was clean and freshly washed this morning.  However, it looks all crazy from the static.  
 No trip downtown is complete without a visit to the Supreme Court to see Justice Puddin!!!  The boys ran and squealed so the entire building would know they were there.
What a fun trip with my babies!!!!




1 comment:

Maria said...

I'm glad to see the Legislature and the Court are getting some good influence from those sweet boys!
Glad y'all had a good trip. Maybe next time we can swing through and see y'all.

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...