Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Anthony Family


Yesterday my mom, Gran, had her third of four chemo treatments.  I have been able to go with her to her last two appointments, and for that I am grateful.  My mom is such a special lady and I love her dearly.  I just started thinking of all the special times we have spent together as a family, and the family vacations immediately popped into my head.  I thought it would be neat to see how our family has changed and grown since we started taking the annual trip in 2007.  Mom is going to kick this cancer in the butt and we’re going to have her jumping in the air with my dad, BoomPa in the 2014 picture!



 2007
2008
2009

 2010

2011
2012
2013
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.          1 Peter 5:7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 
Philippians 4:6-7

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...