Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A turkey is a funny bird

Last Friday (yes, I am behind on blogging) I was able to go to Ford’s Thanksgiving Day feast in his classroom.  Trey had the honor and privilege of keeping Bitty while I attended the function.  
Fruit and marshmallows… No, he didn't eat a bit of it.  
 Making butter for his bread… again, he didn't eat that either.
 He only ate his chicken tenders…. Like mother like son.
 A turkey cupcake
 The place-mat   
 Pin the tail on the turkey     
 Making a turkey out of stuff (not sure what to call it!!!)     
Ta-da!!!!      
 A song I heard Ford sing too many times last week!!!     
 In the tee-pee       
 His cute little class       
 What a special day with my little man.         


No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...