Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Calling all members of the "Bad Hair Club For Women"

This is a blog for the women out there.  The ones who weren't blessed with perfect hair that can air dry and look fabulous.  I’m talking to all of you hair product using women like myself.  I am going to start off by showing you all that I use to make my ponytail look half way decent.  And we will end with an AMAZING new product I have found that could be LIFE CHANGING to some of you who are also members of the “Bad Hair Club” for women!

Exhibit A:  The Detangler.  Yes it’s a kid’s kind.  We all share around here!!! (This can be found at Wal-Mart.)   
 Step 2 is a nice leave in conditioner.  I need all the moisture I can get with my hair.  It’s super dry. (This can be found at Wal-Mart.)  
 Step 3 is from Walgreens.  I ONLY recommend this if you have dry hair.  It’s coconut milk  I rub it on the ends of my hair. 
 Step 4:  Proclaim Glossing Polish is found at Sally’s Beauty Supply.  This is actually in the African American hair section.  I don’t discriminate.  If it works, then it works.  This helps with my frizz. 
 And the last step, step 5 is a styling cream.  I don’t really know why I use it.  It’s thick and helps to control the hair which tends to have a mind of its own.  This is one of those products I've used since high school and I feel bad parting with it!  I usually order this online because not many stores carry it. 
 Now after my hair is dried I like to make it look shiny.  Remember, I have dry hair and there isn't any oil in it for shine.  This is another Rusk product that I usually order.  It smells sooooo good!!!!!  I've used it since I was in 10th grade.
 Since having children my hormones have acted unkindly and made my hair fall out.  With that being said, I need a heavy duty hair spray that can withhold winds from a hurricane.  I found this at Walmart and it does the trick.  The hair does not move!
 Drum roll please….. and the moment we've all been waiting for!!!!..... The new product I have found that could change your life….
Apparently Keratin is a hot new product that people are using on their hair.  Not all of us can afford to spend $300.00 getting it professionally done.  I’ll settle for my $8.00 bottle of conditioner I found at Sally’s Beauty Supply.  Let’s just say that the first time I used it I wore my hair DOWN and there was NO frizz!!!  It’s life changing people.  If you are a member of the bad hair club for women you must get this!  

You are all welcome that I shared my new secret with you!!!!  

3 comments:

Christy said...

Honey, I will join the bad hair club with you. I am always willing to try something new just to see if it will work. I will make sure to make a stop by Sally's for the Keratin product. I recently tried a Moroccan Oil from my salon and love it. A friend sent me a sample of a moroccan sampoo and conditioner to try and I loved it. I typicall only buy salon shampoo and conditioner but the sample she sent me was Suave. It has made a big difference in my hair. Great post!!!

Felicia said...

Sister, I'm club PRESIDENT! I have the worst hair this side of the Mississippi.

Unknown said...

Does the bad hair club have intermittent membership? Coz there are days when my hair just won't fall the way I want it to, and there are days when I don't even have to do anything for it to look good! Talk about extremes, huh? These products should help me out though. Thanks for sharing!

Mattie @ the-hair-solution.com

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...