Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Kind of Saturday

I love spending quality family time with Trey and the boys.  This past Saturday was perfect.  There was no Ole Miss Football game, Ford’s soccer game was rained out, and we didn't have a birthday party.  When John Brantley started squeaking during the 6:00 hour I told Trey that it was his turn.  He kind of gave me some lip, but when I reminded him that he had lots of days off when we went to Jackson he finally took on responsibility. 

I don’t think I really slept more than about 20 minutes, but it was soooooooo nice to lie in bed.  Ford eventually came in to make me get up.  When he opened the door I smelled breakfast.  Not only did Fancy let me be lazy, but he cooked.

After breakfast I suggested that we accompany Ken, Ashley, Molly Cate, Caroline, and Jack (my brother and his crew) to the zoo.  Trey wasn't gung-ho on the idea, but he was a good sport.  
 Aunt Ashley was giving Bitty some pig-tails.
 Ken and Molly Cate
 They were messing with Buddha man’s belly button.
 Ford
 Molly Cate
 Jack
 Caroline
 John Brantley
 The cousins
At this point in the game all Trey wanted was some lunch.  His big breakfast had worn off!!!!  
 My double stroller is the BOMB!  I couldn't do without it at a place like the zoo.
 Bitty and Aunt Ashley
After my zoo trip, I ended my day with a trip to get a pedicure, a margarita and a movie on the couch.  That’s my kind of Saturday!!!!!!  

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...