Wednesday, September 25, 2013

F

Annnnnnnnndddd this would make TWO blog posts in one night.  I just can’t seem to blog during the day.  It’s a time consuming task, and it’s just better if I wait until the boys are in bed.  Speaking of, we started that process at 6:43 PM tonight!!!

This week Ford’s class is studying the letter “F”.  I have an “F” cookie cutter from his first birthday party, so I volunteered to make cookies for him to take to school.  On Sunday after I got Bitty down for his nap we got started.  We didn't even consider doing the slice-n-bake deal… we made a mess and got down to business.
 After a few times using the rolling pin he was done.  Mickey Mouse Clubhouse won out and I was left to finish the job!!!
 We made lots of cookies and even got out other cookie cutters as well.  Throw a little icing and some sprinkles on top and you’re SET!!!
 It’s so easy to bathe both boys at once.  It saves on time and water, and they love splashing around together. 
 As I have said before, the Dollar Tree is one of my favorites.  I could drop $100.00 without batting an eye in that place.  They have GREAT junk.  I found some little trains in there and bought one for Ford to paint.  We had to go back and buy another one later.  I must keep the child busy with creative projects! 
 Yes, my child is drinking out of a pink princess cup.  Someone left it at Ford’s birthday party and I don’t discriminate against the princesses!!!    
 He has everything “just so” and blocked it off in hopes that John Brantley wouldn't mess with his stuff.  DREAM ON!!!!!    
 We got a BIG rain on Tuesday morning.  Ford is a planner.  He thinks ahead.  (Just like his momma).  Early that morning he had decided that when it stopped raining that he could go mud riding on his 4-wheeler.  After putting him off for a while I finally caved and we headed across the street to get dirty.  He had an absolute blast!!!!    
 Another marvelous Dollar Tree find was a dinosaur hat.  Daddy came home from work and put it on to attack the boys.  This was a rare occurrence that Trey acted goofy so I had to grab my camera.  I do odd stuff almost hourly so something like this would have been totally normal for me, but not Fancy!
 We are still struggling with the biting issue.  It’s not just people, he bites Delta too.
 Ford got this lawnmower aka “bubbles” when he was 1.  He still loves it and calls it his bubbles.   
 WARNING:  Full diaper   
 A typical John Brantley face   
 There’s that finger.  He is always pointing and trying to convey some sort of message with that finger.     
 More bubbles
 I really can’t stand meal times.  I know one day I will look back and miss them, but they are a struggle.  Neither one of my kids eat very well, and John Brantley makes a HUGE mess.  He has become very independent and this is what happens….       
 Ford wants to have “Family Fun Day” (playing in the bed) all the blasted time.  It really gets old and then I try to remind myself of the precious time and just go with it.  Ford wants to throw John Brantley around and John Brantley wants to bite Ford.  It usually ends with both of them crying and me needing some Suzanne Time!       
And that’s what’s been going on at the Lamar residence lately…. (see zoo blog below).          

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...