Tuesday, May 15, 2012

In jail

You know my doctor told me two weeks ago that I needed to rest and quit doing so much stuff.  I don’t think that would be possible unless she strapped me down to a bed.  Although, as I write this I am having those lovely Braxton Hicks contractions, or at least I hope that’s what I am feeling and not premature labor pain. 
Last weekend Puddin and Pops had a party at their house for one of Trey’s friends who is getting married.  I asked Pops to take our picture.  I feel whale-ish, but Trey said “for better or worse”, and this is some of my worse. 
 
Ford finished up his two year old preschool last week.  Two of the days they enjoyed playing in the sprinkler and a little pool.  It appears my little man had a large time. 
   He even had a bathing suit like a friend. 



 
One of my FAVORITE things to do is to play jokes on people.  So, two weeks ago I decided I would steal the third grade assistant’s car during afternoon car rider duty and cruise through the pickup line like I was coming to get my child.  I told several other teachers about my plan and asked them to be waiting outside and I’d pick them up.  Needless to say it was hilarious and the teacher nearly died when I came around the corner!  Notice me waving….
 
I have gotten a lot of feedback on this next picture….
Last week Ford and I were playing outside.  I needed to go inside and throw something in the dryer and I told him to stay inside the gate on the porch.  Do you think he listened?  Heavens no!  So when I came outside he said, “Momma, I went outside the gate.”  I told him that he didn’t mind so he was getting a spanking.  I spanked him and then walked back on the other side of the gate.  I looked up to see that pitiful face and decided I needed to document the occasion.   I didn’t realize it looked like he was in jail!  Priceless picture!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...