Monday, April 23, 2012

He has a name...


Well, after MUCH discussion, we have a name.  Toto will forever be Toto in our hearts, but his real name will be John Brantley Lamar.  We plan to call the little guy John Brantley.  John is Trey’s first name, Pop’s first name, Trey’s grandfather’s and great grandfather’s first name.  I think we covered his side of the family nicely on that one!!  Brantley is my father’s mother’s maiden name, my Nanny that died right about 2 years ago.  So by naming him John Brantley we covered both of our dads’ sides of the family.  We covered our mothers’ sides with Ford.

Here is a comparison picture of John Brantley from my appointment on Friday and Ford on the day we brought him home from the hospital.  What do you think???

6 comments:

Maria said...

Love, love, love the name! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Maria said...

Love, love, love the name! I can't wait to meet the little guy. And I do believe he may look like his older brother! So sweet!

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

I LOVE it!!!

Kimberly Roberts Moore said...

LOVE the name!!!

Anonymous said...

Love his sweet name!

The Dimino's said...

Love the name!! I think he looks just like Ford!!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...