Monday, April 2, 2012

Basically a sissy

The weather here lately has been unusually warm.  Under normal circumstances, being not pregnant that is, I would thoroughly welcome the warmer temps, but being that I am on the hefty side I am not a big fan.  It’s one thing to feel large, but when you add extreme whiteness to the skin it makes you feel even bigger.  I need to wear shorts (I don’t have any, but still) and short sleeves shirts, but I am so white and unfit that it is not a lovely sight.
Ford on the other hand looks cute in his summer attire.  The last two Sunday mornings we have taken some picture before church.  He was striking some poses for me and I was getting tickled. 







 
The little green outfit I found on this website.  I got Toto a matching one too!!! 





This afternoon Ford was whining and asking me to hold him.  I told him that my baby doctor would be mad at me for holding him so much.  I said you are a big boy and you need to stop acting like a baby.  He then proceeded to tell me that someone at school called him a “titty baby”.  I told him that was not a nice thing to call someone and he shouldn’t ever say that.  He thought it was hilarious and kept saying it over and over.  Ohhh, if only the child knew that someone basically called him a sissy he would be upset!

1 comment:

heatherstockett said...

Ahahaha!!!

He looks so cute posing!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...