Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's Done

I am seriously exhausted.  Thinking about blogging makes me even sleepier, but if I don’t blog now then I will need to say too much on my next post and my mom, Gran, will call me and tell me I wrote too much!!  Love you, mom. 
Last Sunday Ford went to a birthday party at a kid’s gym.  It was right in the middle of nap time so I had to wake him up from his deep sleep which didn’t go over too well.  He wasn’t ready to get up and when we got to the party it took him a good 20 minutes to even get out of my lap (what lap I have left).    Once he warmed up he had a large time.



 
After the party we went to see some baby goats and to ride 4 wheelers.  Yes, I rode too.  I had to make sure that Ford didn’t fall off and I told Trey he couldn’t go fast or hit any bumps.  I don’t imagine I will do that again.  I haven’t gotten positive feedback from that idea. 

 
Ford is obsessed with himself.  He loves to watch videos and see pictures of himself on my phone.  It’s a normal daily activity. 
 
I got an e-mail about the blog books being on sale (only 10% off, but still) so I decided to get my 2011 blog published.  I went through all the steps and when I hit create it said the picture limit was 1,500 pictures and I had 1,524.  I was ticked.  Instead of deleting 24 pictures I made 2 books. 

 
Ford loves his bike that Gran and BoomPa gave him for his birthday last year.  He can finally reach the peddles and he has mastered the breaks.  He has no clue how to peddle a bike to save his life.  We went outside yesterday after he put on his uniform and attempted to ride.  Being that I am 23 weeks pregnant and I am carrying a cannon ball on my stomach it isn’t exactly easy for me to help him.  I tried to show him how to peddle and then I gave up and pushed him around the corner.  When we got around the corner I felt like I had run 5 miles and could kill over and die.  No time for death though, we had to turn around and go home.  I suggested that we ride his tractor, but that wasn’t on his agenda for the afternoon. 
IT’S DONE!!!  IT’S DONE!!!  Toto’s room is DONE!!!!  I am so pleased with how it turned out.  We went from this….

To this….

You can honestly not even tell that a room has been added on.  It’s like Toto’s room always was there.  Now it’s time to start decorating.  We have two doors leading into his room which will be nice depending on where you are in the house.  I think it will be just perfect!
Yesterday my blood pressure was up a little bit and I felt dizzy all day at school.  My mom sent me an e-mail checking to see how things were.  I told her between the hernia, my sciatic nerve issues, and being dizzy I might lose my mind.  If you have good health you need to seriously appreciate it.  This nerve mess I have going on might do me in real soon. 
Until next time….

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hang in there cuz! It will all be worth it when Toto gets here! Love the new room.

heatherstockett said...

Congrats on finishing the room! I know Toto will love it!!

Take care of yourself. If you're not feeling well, take a couple of days off (and still let Ford go to the sitter) and just rest. Take care of YOU. Love you!!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...