Sunday, March 4, 2012

Some of my favorite products

I love products.  What kind of products?  Beauty accessory sort of products is what I am referring to.  I have a lot of them in my bathroom and I have to use a great amount of self-control when I hit that section of Wal-Mart.  Today I am going to share a few of my favorites with you. 
I love lotion.  I lather my legs up with Jergens and my upper half with Bath and Body Works, but my feet have their own special lotion.  My mother buys me this from Sally’s Beauty Salon and its fantastic.  My feet are addicted. 
 
Next let’s talk hair.  Oh this mane that I have needs help on a daily basis.  I am not one of those people who can wash and dry their hair and hit the door.  OHHH no!!!  My locks are highly flammable and require much work.  Some of you might wonder since I wear it pulled back 360 days a year, but it needs lots of help.
First, I love this Rusk spray.  It smells soooo good and makes your hair have a shine.  My hair is super dry and dull so this adds some spice to it.  I have to order it online.  I used to buy it at Trade Secret but they don’t carry it anymore. 
 
You all will love this next one…. It’s a glossing polish for your hair that I also purchase at Sally’s Beauty Salon.  It’s for African American hair.  I don’t discriminate.  I have used it since high school!!!!!!  I didn’t realize I was shopping in the African American section of Sally’s until about a year ago.  I laughed!!!  It tames my frizz in such a nice way!
 
I have short eyelashes and within the last year or so my kind of mascara was discontinued.  I have such luck.  I decided to find a new kind at Wal-Mart.  I settled with the Rimmel brand and I will tell you it’s great.  My eyelashes seem much longer than they did with the old kind.  It’s a keeper. 
 
I saved the best for last because this could be LIFE CHANGING for some of you.  I am not lying.  Listen closely those of you who have hairy arms.  I was not blessed without arm hair.  Now I don’t look like a gorilla either, but I have enough to notice.  My arm hairs aren’t black, but they are dark.  I have been dying my arm hairs for probably over 15 years.  This can be found at Wal-Mart or Walgreens.  It tingles, but it will make those arm hairs so blonde you barely notice them.  

I feel like Oprah sharing my favorite things with you!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly Roberts Moore said...

LOVE this!! I might could give you a run for your money with bathroom products! Maybe I'll do a post soon!!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...