Sunday, January 22, 2012

Questions for Ford

I saw this one someone’s blog that I read and decided it would be neat to ask Ford some questions.  He was quite interested in what I had to say….
Your Name:  Ford.  Me:  Do you have any others names?  Uhhhh uh huh... Jefferson Hannaford Lamar. Lamar.  Lamar. Lamar for you
How old are you?   two
What is your favorite color?  Uhhhh green
Who is your best friend? You momma
What is your favorite animal? Uhhhh…. Uhhhh.. horse.  Momma?  What do you like?  Me: an elephant  Ford:  Momma, I will buy you a cow next year
What do you want to be when you grow up?  a horse, and a cow, an elephant, and two horses. 
Favorite movie?  Tractor movie
Favorite book?  Goodnight Beach
What makes you happy?  A tractor, a combine, a dump truck 
What makes you sad?  When you crank your car, momma…. To go to Wal-Mart
Favorite food?  Biscuits.  Me:  You do not.  Ford:  Momma, I want to go get a hashbrown at McDonalds
Favorite song?  Wheels on the round  Me:  What’s that?  Ford:  you.  Me:  Okay, next question
Favorite game/toy?  Combines and tractors
Can you write your name? Yes

1 comment:

Meg said...

Too cute! I am so happy that you get a cow next year :)

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...