Sunday, November 13, 2011

Toto

We’ve all seen the movie, The Wizard of Oz.  Dorothy, the main character, has a little dog named Toto in the movie.  Well, Toto isn’t only the dog in The Wizard of Oz, but Toto is also the name of our new baby… or so Ford says.  If you ask Ford what the baby’s name is he replies with “Toto” or sometimes I get “Baby Girl.”  If you ask about the baby being a boy… well, it’s not even a question.
Puddin recently got Ford a new outfit.  It’s precious.  A young girl who works in her building makes clothes and all the profits go to supporting her in the adoption of a baby.  I am very pleased with his outfit and the quality.  If you are interested check out Cassady Street. 

 
So I have hit the 8 week mark with the nugget.  I must say that most people would be impressed with the bump I have grown here. 
 
Who knew that something so small could completely take over your life?  My drive has completely been shot.  It looks as if a tornado has hit my house.  Trey keeps asking when the old Jill, the one he married and met 9 years ago, is going to come back.  I want that Jill back too, but I am not sure when that will happen.  I am trying to tell myself that all things happen for God’s glory and I don’t feel well for a reason.  I have to keep that as my focus.
 
The ginkgo tree is beautiful this time of year at our church.  After Ford’s nap today we went to get a few pictures. 

Fall 2009
Fall 2010
 
Fall 2011






No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...