Wednesday, November 9, 2011

M&M smile

Ford before church on Sunday. 
 He won’t always cooperate.
 
On Sunday our church had a Fall Festival.  Ford loved the bouncy slide.


 
Pregnancy so far….
Out of 24 hours each day I probably feel bad about 20 of them.  I am not trying to be Negative Nancy; I am just laying the facts out there for you.  I feel so different this time than I did with Ford.  With that being said I have decided this little nugget is a girl.
 Ford is dead set on the baby being a girl.  He won’t have any part of us talking about a boy or a brother.  He keeps telling me to open my stomach so he can see her.  I try to explain to him that it will be a very long time before she comes out.  There is already a lot of love there for this baby because he said when she comes he will give her his little tractor.  NOW THAT IS LOVE PEOPLE!!!!!
I will be 8 weeks this weekend and I am already 100% in maternity pants.  I guess this body just knows what to do.  I am poking out kind of far which still makes me concerned that I could have multiple babies in there!!!
I have had several people ask me if we are going to build on our new land now that I am pregnant.  The answer is no.  I am just not ready to go into the long and stressful process of building a house.  We have decided to enclose our back porch to make another bedroom.  We never use our back porch and it’s the perfect place for a nursery.  I will also be upgrading to a more family friendly ride than the Accord within a few months as well.  Don’t jump to conclusions, because I don’t think I am the minivan type, but maybe a nice SUV.  I know you minivan moms will probably give me some feedback on how much you love yours.  I know my sister in-law loves her ride!!!
I really hope my zest for life comes back soon.  Poor Trey is lonely since I am getting in bed some nights before 7:00.  I just feel so icky that sleeping is the only thing that helps.  My house is a mess, the laundry needs to be done, and I haven’t cooked in a while.  It’s times like this that I need my momma!!!!
 
The Lord really knows what I need.  Lucy and my friend, Drew, have volunteered to come and play with Ford so I can rest or get some housework done.  And my mom said she would provide us with some supper!  Ohhh thank you all!!!!!!

Nothing like a Big Brother smile with M&M’s all in your teeth!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...