Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Mother of the Year" nomination, again

I haven’t been as diligent at blogging as I would like to be. This school year has completely exhausted me and added a few more gray hairs to my head. I am pleased to say that tomorrow is my last day and then I will have a few weeks off!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The exclamation points are showing the excitement I feel for the year being over).


Trey and Ford having a popsicle Thursday night. 
I did not join in on the popsicle party. Instead, I had a Slim Fast. I am not ashamed to say that some of my clothes have gotten a bit snug so I decided I had better take matters into my own hands and out of my mouth!!! So far, so good… I have been able to tell some small results and I only started this fun on Thursday.


I have been put up for Mother of the Year several times.  I have yet another nomination for this………

I was making a cake for school (not fun when you are dieting) and I turned around to find Ford eating biscuits out of the trash.  And people ask me if I plan to have anymore children… I can’t control one! 


We had Gran, BoomPa, Uncle Ken, Aunt Ashley, Molly Cate, Caroline, and Jack down for supper on Friday night.  I told Ashley to pack the girls’ bathing suits and we could blow up the pool the Easter Bunny brought to Ford.
 I was near death






 Ford has sharing issues. 
He was not happy for anyone else to have his water hose. 





 Last night we went to an engagement party for some friends. Our summer is jam packed with weddings, birthday parties, family reunions, and trips.

Uncle Vance, Drew, me and Trey


 My handsome husband. 
 Drew and me

There is nothing like some Sunday afternoon redneck fun.  Get a load of this outfit.  It has rained for 2 days so we had to dress properly to ride our tractor. 
 Looking for worms

 Going for a ride

See other new post below

2 comments:

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

Reid has major sharing issues too!

heatherstockett said...

First, you do NOT need to be on a diet. You look great!

Second, I'm not getting "Mother of the Year" either...especially after the spanking Jackson just got.

Third, I want Ford to teach me some of his fashion skills.

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...