Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Party 2011

We have just spent the last two days celebrating the snow party of 2011.  It was no surprise, the weathermen told us it was coming so I was prepared and grocery shopped ahead of time.  I wasn’t going to be stuck at home with no food to eat.  I would say we got a good 5 inches (maybe more) on Sunday night.  Monday morning when we woke up it was time to play…. 


 The snow makes Delta all frisky


It was rather hard for the little man to walk in the deep snow, but he kept his eye on the prize and trudged onward. 
 Trying to get there....

 He fell...
 And again...

 HE MADE IT!!!!!!!!  To the tractor

 Walking with Daddy to work.  You can walk to work in Mayberry you know!!!

 After about 45 minutes of playing in the snow we had to go inside and thaw out.  When Trey got home from work we went to the farm to ride the 4-wheeler.



Trey likes to hunt and goes often.  Ford wants to know where he has gone so I will tell him “hunting.” 

Trey and Ford in the deer stand.  Now he knows what hunting is all about. 
 Peeking out the deer stand
 The farm



I NEVER order stuff off line.  But the other day I was looking at my Southern Living (thanks Bobba for giving me this magazine) and I came across a cute outfit.  I didn’t order it right away but later decided I really needed this outfit.  It’s from Spiegel.   It hasn’t come in the mail yet, but I am really excited about my purchase.  I am not sure Trey shared my same excitement!!! 

Well, it’s back to work tomorrow. This will be a nice 3 day week and then we get to celebrate MLK Day next Monday. January isn’t so bad after all.

1 comment:

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

I like the outfit! I'm sure Nick would not have been a fan either;)

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...