Thursday, December 9, 2010

A cleaning fool


I do not handle stress well.  It is not a good idea for me to take on extra projects and such, but somehow I got conned into having a school Christmas party at my house.  Therefore, I have been cleaning my house like a fool for the last two days and for some reason I managed to sit down at the computer and now I am blogging.  And I don’t have time to be blogging. 


Wet head after his bath
Yes, he is chewing on a cord
We are going to attempt to take a Christmas card picture this weekend. I am not going to hold my breath since it’s hard to shoot a moving target.

Playing kickball in the hall with Daddy
Ford is sooo much fun.  He is talking up a storm.  He makes good sentences and I can understand probably 98% of what he is saying. 
Okay… back to cleaning.  I have procrastinated enough!!!!!!

1 comment:

heatherstockett said...

Don't stress! Your house could always look like mine ;) Have fun doing your Christmas card!!

A tip for moving targets... If you have a DSLR, try switching the mode to "servo". Once you focus on Ford, it will stay focused on him even as he runs towards you. Just hold the shutter down and shoot a bunch. Hope that helps!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...