Tuesday, August 10, 2010

There just isn't enough time

Has anyone ever thought that there just isn’t enough time in the day? I have been feeling that way for the past almost 2 weeks now. This would be the time frame since I started back to work. I have said it before and I am saying it again… Hats off to all working moms. I am still trying to figure out how I can sleep later and still get ready for work, and get everything done in a day. I just CAN’T make myself get up at 5:00 so my alarm is set for 5:05 A.M. every morning. At that point I want to cry because I love to sleep more than anyone I know and Trey gets to stay in bed until 6:30.



School is back in full swing and that means I am much busier than I was during the summer and last school year. I actually have a lot of responsibilities this year!!! In saying, don’t expect more than one blog a week unless something miraculous happens.

Last Thursday was Trey’s 30th birthday and I fully intended on writing a TOP QUALITY blog about my sweet husband, but one of my favorite people died that night. My Nanny.

I could sit here and write all about my Nanny and how she was a great Christian woman, a fantastic cook, a wonderful mother, a loving grandmother, and one of the most giving people I knew, but that will upset me. All I really want is for anyone reading this who would please remember to pray for my family and me as we deal with the loss of someone so dear to us.

Time for some Ford:

Eating a snack after a hot day
A bottle at bed time
If you are doing the math, YES, Ford is 15 ½ months old and still taking a bottle. I might be eligible for mother of the year on this one! It’s not him. It’s me. I have convinced myself that when the bottle is gone that my baby won’t be a baby anymore but a big boy. Considering I took a bottle until I was 2 years old and Ford is only 15 months, I think we are doing pretty good. I haven’t asked Puddin yet, but we are missing a bottle and I am starting to wonder if she “maybe” took it in hopes that I would get the hint on getting rid of the thing. Puddin…. Are you guilty?????

Have a great week and Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

I'm so sorry about you Nanny. I will definitely put your family in my prayers.

Janice said...

I know it is hard to leave Ford and get back on that routine :( I also hate to hear about your Nanny. I dread the day I get that news too. I will be praying for y'all. Good Luck with the school year!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...