Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm Back

Yes, I have been M.I.A. (missing in action) lately but I am back in full force now. I have had several requests for some updates and I thought I better blog before I get some hate mail.




We have been really busy around the Lamar household. Two weeks ago Trey and I made the 9 hour trip to Fitzgerald, Georgia so he could be in his 13th, YES; you read that correctly… his thirteenth wedding. Here in Senatobia we have squirrels that run freely and in Fitzgerald they have roosters. It was the wildest thing I have ever seen. The wedding was beautiful and we had a much needed get away.

We had another busy weekend last weekend with a dinner party in Oxford on Friday, my cousin’s wedding on Saturday, and a trip to the lake on Sunday.



PICKWICK



Just hanging out around the house….


Gran and BoomPa gave Ford this water mat for his birthday. It was a big hit at first until he slipped down and was shot from every angle with water!!!


Tomorrow is my last day of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think teachers look forward to this more than the students do. I am going back to my old job next year. I have loved being a high school special education teacher, but my true calling is with the younger ones. I am really excited about this too. I have already started decorating my new room and even put up my August calendar today. That “Type A” personality was coming out strong this afternoon!




2 comments:

Ashley said...

CUTE pictures!! Those shorts are a little long..I need to hem them up!!

The Savage Family said...

Thanks for checking on us! I think we might be getting over the ear infections...he's been pretty happy the past couple of days. Ford is so cute in his little swimshorts! I've got Hayes a pair and can't wait to put him in a pool!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...