Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yes, he is....

Sorry for the delay in blogging. I have been busy and our internet was out of commission for a few days.

Yes, he is… that is the title of this blog entry for two reasons. Reason #1 Last weekend I asked Trey if he would cook me a steak for supper. He decided he wanted to broil them in the oven. I wasn’t real sure about the idea, but I said okay. I was busying myself and the next thing I know I find Trey like this…. Looking at the “meat” cooking in the oven. I laughed and grabbed my camera. The reason it is so funny to me is because ever since I have been a part of the Lamar family, and even before we were married, Trey’s family has loved cooking. Their home is centered around the kitchen. One of the times they were cooking out on the “green egg” Pops asked me to come outside and “look at the meat.” I didn’t know what I was looking at and asked my parents what this meat looking business was all about. Apparently, I am guessing, men like to make sure their meat is prepared well and tastes delicious. It’s also a big deal to show it off!!

Reason #2 the title of this blog is Yes, he is… Ford is WALKING!!! I don’t mean like one or two steps but he is traveling pretty good distances before a crash. I get so excited when he starts walking and I try not to clap and holler because it distracts him so I wait patiently until he falls and then we celebrate.

I have 26 quarters now!!!!!Not sure why it is sideways

Trey was in yet another wedding this weekend. I wish I had count of how many he has been in since we have been married… it’s a lot.



Ford and I played outside some this afternoon.




I bought Ford some stage 2 chicken baby food. It was obviously not too tasty.


Playing with Boompa


This is how I found Ford napping on Friday

3 comments:

Wendy said...

walking!! Oh my goodness!!! Bailey won't be far behind! FOrd is precious!!!

Kimberly Roberts Moore said...

bout time blog slacker! that is hilarious about ford sleeping with a paci in both hands! I cannot believe he is already walking!

Katie said...

I cannot believe he is walking, he is such a little over acheiver! I guess Ford should join the "pa pa Club" afterall.

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...