Sunday, February 7, 2010

Honesty Award

Honesty Award
Rules for this Award


1. Must thank the person who gave you the award and list their blog and link it.

2. Share "10 Honest things" about yourself.

3. Present this award to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.

4. Tell those people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.



THANK YOU Janice(The Life of Ryleigh) FOR THE HONESTY AWARD, HERE GOES!

1. I am obsessed with washing my hands. It’s very OCD. I would wash my hands if I went outside to the mailbox. I am constantly telling Trey to wash his hands as soon as he walks in the door. He has learned to accept my annoying disorder!
2. I don’t wear brown. I don’t think it looks good on me. I could wear black pants everyday. I practically did when I was pregnant.
3. Speaking of pregnant… No, I am not but I actually liked being pregnant. I sort of felt like a celebrity. People always staring, pointing, and asking you questions.
4. My first car was a 1993 Mitsubishi Galant. We called it “Buck.” When you would shift from reverse to drive you would get a little buck/kick in your ride! Good little car.
5. I think a lot of the kids these days are lazy. It makes me nervous about our future. A lot of them need some good at home discipline (wear that bottom out) and some problems would be solved.
6. I really wish I could, sing, dance (no rhythm), draw, sew, play the piano, speaking Spanish, do creative projects, etc. I know I could actually accomplish some of these things but I haven’t gotten motivated enough yet.
7. When I was little I used to collect stamps and spoons. The stamp collection was pretty nerdy now that I think about it. I also used to read the Teen Magazines (like Bop or Tiger Beat) and submit my information to get hooked-up with pen pals. I had a lot of pen pals. I loved that kind of stuff.
8. My senior year of high school I won the “Key Boarding Award.” Not only was it terribly embarrassing winning just a cheese ball award but I don’t even type with my fingers on the right keys. The teacher obviously missed that. She must have been consumed in my speedy typing instead!
9. I brush my teeth about 3 times before I go to school in the mornings. First I do a quick brush when I wake up before I shower. After breakfast I break out the electrical tooth brush and then I end with a good regular brush cleaning. Another OCD problem I have.
10. I don’t like for people to tell me secrets in my ear. I think it tickles.

I now present this award to Lauren Miller, Kimberly Moore, and Heather Stockett! Enjoy

3 comments:

Janice said...

You did really good on your honesty blog. I think you may be more OCD than me, and I don't know that that's a good thing. Oh and btw, you shouldn't brush your teeth that much. By the time you are 50 you will have no enamel left!

heatherstockett said...

Awesome! Thanks!! :) If I still worked at the hospital, I would mail some "real" hand sanitizer!

Ashley said...

This washing your hands thing is something I haven't really known that much about until you started this blog. Germs can be good ya know!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...