Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Run Run As Fast As You Can

Several blog entries ago I asked for people to give me some Christmas tradition ideas and I must say I was disappointed with my feed back. I decided that one of the new traditions we will do in the Lamar household will be to make a gingerbread man. I found a cookie sheet shaped like a gingerbread man and went to baking. Now if you remember from the previous post I am NOT artsy so this is quite an accomplishment!!! I was so proud of my cookie… I highly recommend you doing the same.



The best present….

Puddin, Ford, and I went shopping today. He had such a lovely time on the floor climbing underneath the clothes racks.


Confession Wednesday:

I haven’t posted a blog entry on Wednesday in a while. Being that it is Wednesday that means I must confess to something. I, Jill Anthony Lamar, have regifted presents before!! And DO NOT even act like you haven’t done the same!

Let’s talk about some food now. This is a delicious pie that I actually haven’t made yet, but plan to tomorrow. I got the recipe from a friend after I ate a bite and nearly died from the deliciousness of it….

CHESS PIE

1 ½ cups sugar
1 stick butter melted
3 eggs
1 Tbsp vinegar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pie crust

Cook at 350 for 40-45 minutes. She also told me to cover the edges of the pie crust with aluminum foil so they won’t burn.

Have you ever played the game, Rock Band? You hook everything up to your TV. There is a long list of songs to choose from on the game and different people are needed to be a guitarist, drummer, and singer. I decided to play last night when we went to visit some friends. Thinking the drums would be the easiest I volunteered to play them. I was horrible. I am the most unmusical and uncoordinated want to bed musician you have ever seen. On song number 2 I opted for the guitar. I would have LOVED the have been the singer but to spare everyone’s ears this holiday season I decided not to. It’s such a fun “activity” if you will, to play. I recommend this too!



I hope everyone will have a wonderful CHRISTMAS this week!!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

You have gotten so craftsy! It kust be the teacher in you. I still cannot even write my name pretty. I play the drums at rock band, too. Trust me, it's the easiest one!!

Kimberly Roberts Moore said...

yet again...another recipe I will have to try! after the new year...when everyone's diet starts we have to promise to post healthy recipes. i can't take it!! ha

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...