Monday, December 28, 2009

It finally came!!!!!!


Two days before Christmas Santa came to our house to see Ford. He wanted to see if he had been a good boy this year. I think Delta loved Santa more than Ford did.

Gingerbread man part 2…
Christmas was a little more magical this year having a little one around the house. Santa definitely came to the Lamar household and left lots of goodies for all. Ford had a wonderful time despite having yet another ear infection.
Ashley and I got a SNUGGIE for Christmas!!!!!!



Ford gave Trey and I a present 2 days late… a TOOTH!!!!!!!!!!! He stayed up screaming all night and at 4:00 in the morning I found our new little friend. He won’t let you look at it or touch it too much. I think his little gums are still hurting.

Trey and Ford with his deer...
Ford learned to walk behind his Lion

4 comments:

heatherstockett said...

Jackson had the same Lion walker and LOVED it! Hope little Ford gets to feeling better soon!

Ashley said...

The snuggie is very slimming, I think i might wear it more often..ha!

Janice said...

Glad to hear that first tooth popped through! It doesn't seem like the ones on top have hurt RJ as badly, so maybe the next ones won't be as bad for y'all either. I am so jealous of the snuggie!

Lauren Miller said...

Hey Jill,

I love reading your blog! You have inspired me to start thinking about staring one myself? I'm so not creative or good at stuff like this. We'll see. Reid got the same little people train for Christmas! Ford is precious!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...