Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary Trey


I can’t believe I have been married for four years!!!!!! WOW! I met Trey in December of 2002 and we were married on July 9, 2005. It’s been an exciting 4 years of marriage. We lived in Jackson while Trey was in law school at MC and I taught in the Jackson Public Schools. In May 2007 we moved to Senatobia. Trey went to school again, in St. Louis, at Washington University, to get his LLM (Masters of Law in Taxation). I stayed home to teach at Senatobia Middle School while he was away. Now he is finished with school and working and I am staying at home with our precious baby. Life is grand!

Trey I love you with all of my heart. You are a wonderful husband and father and I thank the Lord for you everyday. I am looking forward to many more years with you!!


No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...