Saturday, May 9, 2009

Jefferson Hannaford Lamar




Well, after months of waiting our baby boy finally arrived!!!

On Thursday, April 30, I woke Trey up and told him we needed to go to the hospital. We got to the hospital around midnight and played the waiting game until 3:42 on May 1 when Ford was born.

He is such a blessing to our family. It’s hard to believe that he is already over a week old. He has a cute little personality and already smiles some. I can’t stop looking at him and feeling like the luckiest mom in the world to have such a perfect baby. Trey and I are so excited that he is here. Needless to say, he looks just like his daddy.





2 comments:

The Dimino's said...

He is adorable!! I know you are so proud of him!!! I love all that dark hair!!!

Katie said...

He is beautiful. I want to hold him. He and Josie are going to make the cutest couple!!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...