Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First trip to the doctor

Yesterday we noticed that Ford’s eye looked a little watery and glassy. I called the pediatrician and she said to come on in for a visit. We went to pick up daddy at work and headed to the doctor. When we got there we found out that what he has is common and a little cream would make him all better.
I was the hand washing Nazi before my baby got sick but you better believe I am going to be even more so now. So prepare yourself, if you come to see baby Ford, you will wash your hands before touching him!!!
Enjoy the pictures to the doctor.



2 comments:

Katie said...

He looks so much older than one week!

Ashley said...

Oh I LOVE FORD!!!!!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...