Monday, May 18, 2009

Do I look like my daddy????

Ford is now 2.5 weeks old and is so much fun. I never knew how great motherhood could possibly be. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I LOVE to sleep and it’s not a good idea to wake me up. I really don’t mind the wake up calls I get in the middle of the night from my baby. I know he will only be little for a short time and I enjoy holding him and cuddling even at 1:00 A.M.

I have heard numerous times that he looks just like Trey. I have posted a picture of Trey at 5 weeks with his Aunt Pat and one of Ford to compare.

1 comment:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...