Monday, April 27, 2009

I WON!

Trey conned me into going to a Tate County Republicans dinner with him tonight at Northwest Community College. I was a good sport and went despite the fact that I do not feel too hot anymore.

We had a nice dinner, listened to some music, and Lieutenant Governor, Phil Bryant, talked about various things going on in our state. At the conclusion of the meeting they gave away three door prizes. They had a baker’s rack and two free carpet cleanings. I leaned over and whispered to Trey that we would probably win one of the carpet cleanings since we don’t have a stitch of carpet in our house. Low and behold, yours truly was called out as the big winner of the baker’s rack. I was beyond embarrassed and amazed since I have never won anything in my life.

As you can tell from the attached picture, it’s made of iron and granite. I have no clue where it is going in our house since it’s massive, but I was pretty pumped about my prize!!!


1 comment:

The Dimino's said...

That is awesome!!! I love it!!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...