Monday, March 9, 2009

Road Trip and Trey's Favorite Baby Gift

This past weekend the entire Anthony clan took a road trip to Sebastopol (where in the world is that???) to visit my grandmother. It’s hard to see family except on special occasions with all that seems to be going on , but we made it happen.

My brother came with his wife and two girls. They enjoyed a nice day at the Sebastopol park.




Trey called me from work and asked if I had time to come to his office because he had a surprise. Who in their right mind doesn’t have time for a surprise? Considering he works about 200 yards from our house I was there in a snap.
When I walked in I found him sitting on the cutest John Deere tricycle/tractor. Someone had dropped a baby gift off for Ford. It’s soooooo cute, and needless to say Trey is rather excited about it. We both rode it around the house!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Correction: Bishop Park

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...