Sunday, March 22, 2009

Taylor's wedding weekend



This weekend Taylor finally married the man of her dreams, Jeff. The nuptials took place in Oxford, which was a lot of fun. Friends from college came and spent the weekend celebrating the marriage of Mr. and Mrs. Kilgore.
I pulled into Oxford on Friday for the bridesmaids’ luncheon and rehearsal festivities. Being that I am 33 weeks pregnant I have to say I was a trooper to stay out until after midnight two nights in a row! It was a lot of fun to see everyone and end my spring break with a bang.


I must say that being pregnant is a bit like being a celebrity. People look at you, then look at your mid-section, and then run over to ask you the same standard questions… How far along are you? How much longer do you have? Have you been sick? Is it a boy or a girl? Etc. If I had $1.00 for everyone who touched my stomach this weekend I would be a rich rich lady. Baby Ford got lots of attention and petting for 2 whole days.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I think your dress looked lovely, no matter how many yards of fabric you claim it took =)

Ashley said...

The dress looked cute!!
You looked really pretty, so did Taylor. I'm impressed by your blogging skills!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...