Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Shower and Jamie's Birthday



Well, I had my first baby shower on Saturday. I am not one to be the center of attention and have all the focus on me, but when you spend over an hour opening presents it tends to happen. I guess that people love Trey, Baby Ford, and me more than I thought. I was busy most of the time visiting and unwrapping gifts so I don’t have a lot of pictures to share on this post, but some will be coming soon via the baby shower photographer, Ashley. If Ford arrived tomorrow he would be set. We received a stroller, car seat, baby monitors, bath tubs, onesies, gowns, clothes, diapers, and lots of monogrammed diaper bags. I can’t thank everyone enough for all the gifts and the wonderful shower.



Sweet Jamie came all the way from Atlanta to spend her 26th birthday watching me opening baby gifts. She had to endure two pregnant people since Katie drove up from Hattiesburg. I really do have some top quality friends from high school.



After the shower we took a drive down south to Como, MS where we ate several appetizers, delicious steak, and topped it off with a layered chocolate dessert!!!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...