Friday, December 29, 2023

Big Man Came

We love Christmas around here.   We talk about it and get excited for months!!!



No Christmas would be complete without a run-through. 















Bitty helped me pick a lot of Daddy's gifts.
Annie got a gun!




I have been wanting a Hulken bag.










Annie has been into skincare lately so we had a spa night.
The Thursday before Christmas we woke up in Jackson after eating with the Governor.   I felt bad.   My head hurt so bad I couldn't shake it.   I felt bad all weekend.  Trey was mad I wasn't acting good.   I couldn't help it.   Tuesday I went to the doctor and they said I had Flu A and Strep.   Trey also had Flu A.

Now we are on the mend.   I am still coughing pretty badly.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...