Sunday, September 17, 2023

The days are long but the years are short.   I try to remind myself of that often.   We are busy.   We are busy everyday.  There is never a time to be bored.   I miss covid sometimes, but I am thankful for healthy children.
She made Daddy play a game with her.

Well, we have been healthy for the most part.   Bitty got sick and had strep.   The antibiotic hurt his stomach so I took him and they switched it.   He kept complaining.   Crying.   Shaking.   Bathroom trips.   Like a never ending ordeal.   When all was said and done we had two trips to the doctor, two trips for blood work and a ct scan.   He's okay, but it was a rough few weeks.


Ford, my #18, has been playing QB.
Fridays are spirit days....one week was 70's.

Marty Stuart asked Dolly Parton to come to Philadelphia, MS, to perform at The Congress of Country Music.   This was the only show she was doing all year so we went.



















































No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...