Monday, March 27, 2023

Just over here catching up.....

Recently, my grandmother moved to a Memory Care facility in Oxford.   It's really so sad to see a lady who used to be up and going weighing 80 pounds and forgetting what she said 30 seconds ago.   The kids and I are able to visit her more often since she's closer.
My hair is my new hobby!
The Senatobia gifted class went to the capitol   My dear friend's granddaughter tagged along and Trey held her for a picture.

This is Bryan, one of my former students.   He's been coming to church with me for almost a year.   I recently gave him his first Bible.
Annie Lamar looked forward to her birthday for WEEKS!!!   She planned out what I was to do:  She wanted to sleep in those pajamas, have a scavenger hunt, her room decorated, and eat cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

These two!!!!

Her first card for the scavenger hunt:

I brought snacks to her class....


Annie won the A.R. award in February.

Baseball life....
Buffalo Wild Wings for the win....


Dr. Seuss and crazy sock day....


One of my students brought a Bearded Dragon....

The Cat in the Hat stopped by....

Annie went to WhipperSnaps for a party....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...