Saturday, December 10, 2022

Mountains Part 2

Dollywood is a LARGE place.   There are numerous sections and I am sure we missed some of them.   The littles and I decided to find the bumper cars.   When I say they rode 7 times in a row, they rode 7 times in a row.   Bitty better be glad he wasn't kicked out for purposefully going the wrong way.

All 5 of us played some horse racing game where you spray water with a gun in a hole and make the horse move.  Fancy was bragging about being fabulous at the game and I won!  I rubbed it in his face.

She got tired of walking.


Prize holder


Cinnamon bread for the win.




Day 3




I am not a cold weather fan




He felt car sick.   He needed me to hold him!

We drove far to hike up a steep incline to see a view.....



My face tells you my thoughts....


Steep.   Hard.   Rough.   

The top.  It was windy






Gatlinburg streets

I'm his favorite



Steak house....watching MRA
Day 4


Ice Skating

It was funny.   They busted it over and over



Rail cars.....coldest thing we did.




Literally froze

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...