Thursday, May 19, 2022

Disney Day 3

Waking up and breaking my brush should have been an indicator of how my day would go.  Don't you worry though.... I brought TWO brushes.  Always be prepared, people.
I don't drink coffee.  GAG me!  If you have to put a lot of stuff in it to make it taste good then you have a problem.  I drink unsweet tea for my caffeine.  Ford asked me if that spoon was to stir his chocolate milk!!!

Chicken and waffles was my breakfast.  

On Wednesday we ventured to Hollywood.  This is my least favorite park.  I was really looking forward to riding Tower of Terror.  We couldn't get a Genie Pass for this one and I wasn't waiting 135 minutes.




Waiting to see Olaf





Everyone was over it and cranky on this day.   No one was feeling it.

So we left after just 3 hours and went back to the hotel to swim and such.  I think we all just needed some down time.

BUT we went back that night for our dinner reservation.  I refused to ride Rock-N- Roller Coaster


Slinky Dog

Supper









Happy Birthday to Ford



Trey and Ford stayed to ride some more rides.  The littles and I went back to shower....but not before I found a photo opportunity!



No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...