Sunday, May 22, 2022

Disney Day 4

Day 4 was one of my favorites in Disney World.  We went to Animal Kingdom, and in my opinion, it's a cool park.


We had breakfast with some characters and naturally, my children didn't eat nearly enough.

WOW


Documenting his phone time 

Bitty wanted a picture alone.






Jungle cruise 



Mount Everest might have taken a few years off of my life.   But I did ride it twice!







Kali River Rapids



Bitty stuck his head under a fountain and then stunk the rest of the day.




Lion King Show


The exhaustion set in


This might have been the best supper at the Contemporary Hotel 

Bitty ate a 14 ounce pork chop







No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...